2017 Generac EcoGen 15kW Model #6103
Call for Price
Whether the off-grid lifestyle is a choice or a necessity, you are responsible for producing the energy you consume – even when there’s no sun or wind. Ensure you never have dead batteries with the Generac EcoGen–the only automatic standby generator designed and warrantied specifically for off-grid use with an alternative energy system.
- Purpose Built For Renewable Energy Applications designed specifically to interact with off-grid renewable energy applications, Generac introduces the first generator intended for alternative energy interaction. It is capable of tying into an inverter and battery storage system to supplement the alternative energy source. This provides the cleanest running, low emission solution to recharging house batteries.
- Extended Run Capability This innovative oil circulation system extends the maintenance intervals by an unprecedented 5 times the industry standard by offering 500 hour maintenance intervals.
- G-Flex™ Variable Speed Technology By utilizing patented variable speed technology, the generator is capable of running at various RPMs depending on the electrical demand, resulting in quieter operation, better fuel economy and produce power at <2.0% total harmonic distortion for quality power.
- OHVI® Engine the Generac OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most sever outages. engineered and built in the usa.
- Evolution™ Controller The next generation of intuitive controllers, the evolution controller features a multilingual, two-line lcd text display with color-coded backlit buttons.
- Convenient Installation can be installed only 18” from the home, if located away from doors, windows, and fresh air intakes, unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rhinocoat Aluminum Enclosure Our durable Rhinocoat powder-coat finish helps make sturdy aluminum enclosures perfect for all weather conditions. Enclosure is able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Fuel Options with Tool-less Conversion the Generac Ecogen runs on LP fuel or natural gas, and easily converts during installation without the need for tools.
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cylinders: (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Governor: (System) Electronic
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter) Approx. 3.75 qt/3.55 L
- RPM: (Engine Operating) 2,700-3,600
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732 (L x W x H) in/mm
- Max. Load: (240 Volts) 62.5/62.5
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (Unit) (lb/kg) 536/243
- Battery: (Requirement (not included)) - Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Fuel Consumption: (Natural Gas (ft³/hr (m³/hr)): ; 1/2 Load - 134 (3.79); Full Load - 281 (7.96) ; (Liquid Propane ft3/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr]): ; 1/2 Load - 47.61 (1.32) [4.99]; Full Load - 104.4 (2.87) [10.86]
- Number of: (Cylinders) 2
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: (Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft. (7 meters) with generator operating at normal load) 63
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Main circuit breaker: (Line) 65 Amp
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 15,000 Watts; Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG): 15,000 Watts
- Engine Type
- GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- 48 in. (1218 mm)
- 25 in. (638 mm)
- 29 in. (732 mm)
- 536 lb. (243 kg)
- AC Output
- LP: 15,000 Watts; Natural Gas: 15,000 Watts
- Noise Level
- 63 dB(A)