2017 Generac Protector 27kVA - 50 Hz Model #RG02724RNAX
Call for Price
Protector 27kVA - 50 Hz Model #RG02724RNAX
Keep your power and the peace with this 27kVA 50Hz generator. Packing a lot of power into a smaller footprint with less noise, ideal applications include larger homes, gas stations, convenience stores and other small businesses.
- Powerful low-speed, liquid cooled engine is engineered to run at only 1500 rpm for a substantially quieter generator, consuming less fuel and giving both the engine and alternator a longer life. Packs more power into a smaller footprint than air-cooled models.
- Generac's Evolution™ Controller: The most comprehensive available. The dual line, tri-lingual LCD display allows for easy monitoring and management of generator functions.
- Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of LP or natural gas.
- Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly self-test. Patented, programmable feature validates proper operation. Runs at lower RPM for reduced noise, less fuel consumption and fewer emissions.
- Standard aluminum, all-weather enclosure provides the ultimate protection from the elements. Aluminum’s corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator and is recommended for salt-air, coastal locations.
- Neutral styling, color and small footprint fits unobtrusively into landscaping.
- Type: Synchronous
- Rotor Insulation Class: H
- Stator Insulation Class: H
- Telephone Interference Factor (TIF): <50
- Alternator Output Leads 1-Phase: 4 wire
- Alternator Output Leads 3-Phase: 4 wire
- Bearings: Sealed Ball
- Coupling: Flexible Disc
- Excitation System: Direct
- Type: Electronic
- Sensing: Single Phase
- Regulation: ± 1%
- Type: Electronic
- Frequency Regulation: Isochronous
- Steady State Regulation: ± 0.25%
- Battery Charge Alternator: 12V 30 Amp
- Static Battery Charger: 2 Amp
- Recommended Battery: Group 26, 525CCA
- System Voltage: 12 Volts
- Revolving field heavy duty generator
- Directly connected to the engine
- Operating temperature rise 120 °C above a 40 °C ambient
- Class H insulation is rated at 150 °C rise at 25 °C ambient
- All models fully prototyped tested
- Aluminum weather protective enclosure: Ensures protection against mother nature. Electrostatically applied textured epoxy paint for added durability.
- Enclosed critical grade muffler: Quiet, critical grade muffler is mounted inside the unit to prevent injuries.
- Small, compact, attractive: Makes for an easy, eye appealing installation.
- SAE: Sound attenuated enclosure ensures quiet operation.
- Make: Generac
- Model: In line
- Cylinders: 4
- Displacement (Liters): 2.4
- Bore (in/mm): 3.41/86.5
- Stroke (in/mm): 3.94/100
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Intake Air System: Naturally Aspirated
- Lifter Type: Hydraulic
Engine Lubrication System
- Oil Pump Type: Gear
- Oil Filter Type: Full flow spin-on cartridge
- Crankcase Capacity (qt/l): 4/3.8
Engine Cooling System
- Type: Closed
- Water Pump: Belt driven
- Fan Speed (rpm): 1980 - 17.6 kVA; 1650 - 21.6 kVA
- Fan Diameter (in/mm): 17.75/450.9
- Fan Mode: Pusher
- Fuel Type: Natural gas, propane vapor
- Carburetor: Down Draft
- Secondary Fuel Regulator: Standard
- Fuel Shut Off Solenoid: Standard
- Operating Fuel Pressure: 5-14" water column/9-26 mm HG
Generator Output Voltage/kVA - 50 Hz
- Model: 27 kVA 231/400 V, 3Ø, 0.8 pf
- kVA LPG: 27
- Amp LPG: 39
- kVA Nat. Gas: 25
- Amp Nat. Gas: 36
- CB Size (Both): 50
- Engine Type
- Generac In-line 4-cylinders
- 2.4 L
- AC Output
- LP: 27 kVA; Natural Gas: 25 kVA