2017 Generac Synergy 20kW with Whole House Switch Model #6055
Call for Price
Synergy 20kW with Whole House Switch Model #6055
Premium whole-house backup power with patented G-Flex™ variable speed technology that matches engine speed to electrical demand.
- Patented G-Flex™ Technology: Allows the Generac Synergy home standby generator to vary its speed based upon electrical demand. It will run slower—and quieter—when you use less electricity. And during its weekly exercise, you’ll hear only about as much sound as if you were riding in a luxury car. The Synergy also consumes less fuel when electricity demand is light, saving you money. And G-Flex technology delivers electricity with less than 2.0% total harmonic distortion (THD)—lower than IEEE standards for utility power— to properly power modern electronics and sensitive appliances.
- Generac OHVI® Engine: Your Generac Synergy generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- Evolution™ Controller: The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Mobile Link™ Cellular Remote Monitoring: Check on your generator’s status even when you are away with Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring. Use your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Downloadable app available for iOS® and Android™. Comes standard with Generac Synergy.
- Certified for 18" Installation to the Home: Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure: Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy aluminum enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Tool-less Fuel Conversion: The Generac Synergy runs on natural gas and LP fuel, and easily converts during installation without the need for tools.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode: G-Flex™ technology allows the Generac Synergy to run at a very low speed during its periodic exercise. You’ll hear about as much sound as you would riding in a luxury car. Select weekly, bi-weekly or monthly for just 5 minutes.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support: Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—right here in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Battery: Requirement (not included) Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Fuel Consumption: Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr) ; Exercise - 43 (1.22) ; 1/2 Load - 174 (4.93) ; Full Load - 285 (8.07) ; Liquid Propane ft3/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr] ; Exercise - 5.55 (.15) [.58] ; 1/2 Load - 59.7 (1.64) [6.20] ; Full Load - 123.7 (3.4) [12.94
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load - 63 ; Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator in Quiet-Test™ low-speed exercise mode - 57
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Standard: Total Harmonic Distortion - Less than 1.5%
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cylinders: (Number of) 2 ; (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Governor: (System) Electronic
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter, Quarts/Liters) Approx. 1.9 qt/1.8 L
- RPM: (Operating) 2,700-3,600
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732 in/mm
- Max. Load: Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG) 83.3/75
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (Pounds/Kilograms) 471/213.6
- Main circuit breaker: (Line) 90 Amp
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP) 20,000 Watts Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) 18,000 Watts
- Engine Type
- GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- 999 cc
- 48 in. (1218 mm)
- 25 in. (638 mm)
- 29 in. (732 mm)
- 471 lb. (213.6 kg)
- AC Output
- LP: 20,000 Watts; Natural Gas: 18,000 Watts
- Noise Level
- 63 dB(A); Quiet-Test™ Mode: 57 dB(A)