2018 Generac EcoGen 15kW Model #7034
Call for Price
Whether the off-grid lifestyle is a choice or a necessity, you are responsible for producing the energy you consume – even when there’s no sun or wind. Ensure you never have dead batteries with the Generac EcoGen–the only automatic standby generator designed and warrantied specifically for off-grid use with an alternative energy system.
- Unlike competitive units that run at a constant speed, patented G-Flex technology allows the Generac EcoGen to run at lower speeds when household electrical demand is light. That means significantly quieter operation at normal capacity, less fuel consumption when you need less electricity, and cleaner power than competitive air-cooled home standby.
- Innovative Extended Run Capability oil circulation system extends the maintenance intervals by an unprecedented 5 times the industry standard by offering 500 hour maintenance intervals.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA*. *Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- 3 Year / 2,000 Hour Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 15,000 Watts*
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) : 15,000 Watts*
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG): 62.5/62.5
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 2%
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: 70 Amp
- Phase: 1
- Number of Rotor Poles: 2
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Factor: 1
- Battery Requirement (not included) : 12 Volts, Group 26R 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35AGM 650 CCA Minimum
- Unit Weight (lb/kg): 526/239
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in./mm: 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load**: 63
- Type of Engine: GENERAC G-FORCE 1000 SERIES
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Cylinder Block: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead Valve
- Ignition System: Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Governor System: Electronic
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Starter: 12 VDC
- Oil Capacity: Approx. 3.75 qt/3.55 L
- Operating rpm: 2700-3600
- Fuel Consumption: Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr) 1/2 Load: 193 (5.47)
- Fuel Consumption: Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr) Full Load: 312 (8.83)
- Fuel Consumption: Liquid Propane ft³/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr] 1/2 Load: 69 (1.9) [7.2]
- Fuel Consumption: Liquid Propane ft³/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr] Full Load: 116 (3.19) [12.07]
- Engine Type
- GENERAC G-FORCE 1000 SERIES
- 999 cc
- 48 in. (1218 mm)
- 25 in. (638 mm)
- 29 in. (732 mm)
- 526 lb. (239 kg)
- AC Output
- LP: 15,000 Watts; Natural Gas: 15,000 Watts
- Noise Level
- 63 dB(A)